About Author

My photo
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
...BITS N PIECES.... EVERYTHING AND NOTHING ..Depending on the day ... Pursuing Architecture... interests in Art ,Design ,....n guess a surprising bit more as a person :P

Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Talking 'melodious'

what goes wrong when i speak to him ...has it got to do with him .....
we talked about everything from war movies shakes spear , the high school literature reader to astrology today.
some thing makes me stutter for words breaks my tone ...makes my flow extremely unpleasant for myself .
my tongue just about twists badly every time...in spite of the subjects of talk having been of interest . i wondered and recapped my memoirs to find yet another out of the hat silly sounding reason ............. its got to do with the tone .......u know...u know .....the notes .. the music in the speech
what???
people i ve enjoyed talking to ....all seem to have melody ...(their musical interests ??? hmmmm... but they seemingly have a tone in tune with mine ..
..i don't know if it makes sense ...everybody does have a music of speech ..
well .......
...maybe its nothing ..maybe just b cos i always like to interrupt ........he would never let me do it ..

1 comments:

Accidental Exhibit said...

music lies in everything na :)
what kind of music u give to the world ?